Inox High Temp Grease W Ptfe 500gm
The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX MX8 grease gives long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high temperature environments. These special characters of shear stability, combined with the inclusion of effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and tackiness adhesives, ensures this grease to perform in almost any application. INOX MX8 is a lithium complex grease, which means that it will hold together extremely well under high pressure and variable temperatures.
- INOX-mx8 has the ability to prevent scuffing and reduce wear under high load and shock load conditions, together with its excellent high shear stability and high temperature operation, makes INOX-mx8 the preferred choice over other extreme pressure greases.
- INOX-mx8 resists ‘SQUEEZE OUT’ from surfaces requiring lubrication under load conditions.
- INOX-mx8 has excellent resistance to water and water wash out even at elevated temperatures. Effective lubrication is maintained and in these situations it also gives protection against rusting and corrosion.
- INOX-mx8 will not thin out because it is shear resistant or thicken because it resists oxidation.
- PTFE – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication and reduces operating temperatures to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, PTO’s, turntables, cables, universals, CV and ball joint.
- Suitable for: Automotive, aviation, bearings, commercial, earthmoving, electrical, farming, fishing, industrial, marine, mining, shipping, wharves & slips and transport.