Inox Ptfe Food Grade Grease 30gm
INOX MX6 is a synthetic PAO base extreme pressure grease which uses an organo clay thickener formulated to give premium performance and food grade purity. This grease is composed entirely of ingredients which meet the requirements of section 178.3570 of the US FDA regulations and have been cleared for use within registered establishments by the US Department of Agriculture and will not deleteriously affect meat, meat products, or any food products.
INOX MX6 is a smooth light tan grease made from polyalphaolafins and a special bentone thickner. It contains additives to protect against corrosion and oxidation. It has a temperature range of -30 C to an extremely high temperature. The Dropping point of MX6 is >300 degrees Celsius. Operating temperatures will vary depending on application, usage times, a temp variances.
INOX MX6 is safe on rubber, and is ideally suitable for all plumbing O-rings & seals, Food machinery O-rings & seals, Pneumatic control valve O-rings & seals, Diving gear O-rings & seals, anywhere rubber or synthetic O-rings and seals are used.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication ability between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
- INOX MX6 holds the NSF, class H1 food grade approval.
- INOX MX6 is a synthetic extreme pressure grease containing bentone, PTFE and polyalphaolafins.
- INOX MX6 will work at high temps and has excellent resistance to water washout.
- INOX MX6 is highly suitable for all bearings, bushes, chains, hinges, sprockets, slides, splines & couplings, universals and ball joints used in all Food processing Machinery, Beverage Filling Lines, Food Conveyor Lines, Food Packaging Equipment, Freezers and Cold Rooms.
- Ovens - Outside only for hinges and external parts (do not put inside oven)
- Rubber and O-ring grease