Point Australia is a wholesaler trading on its web site and in Australia. Point Australia is committed to protecting your privacy, we will collect, use, disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the privacy act 1998 ('The Act').
What we collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information
- Information related to customer surveys and offers
What we do with the information
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Periodic promotional emails
- Contacting you
Please note all credit card or other payment information is transmitted using SSL encryption. All payment information details, including credit card numbers and bank details are permanently deleted from our servers when the payment has been processed.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you're asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us via our Contact Us from.
- You are able to access the personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting our General Manager by phone, fax or email.
Ensuring accuracy of the personal information we hold
We will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information if your details have changed.
- Point Australia collects personal information only for the purpose of carrying out our functions and activities as a wholesaler. We only collect such information in a Lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. We need to use this information to provide you with our services and products.