Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply within Australia:
- The ownership of goods sold does not pass to the buyer until paid for in full, but the goods will be at the buyers responsibility once delivered. Parcels are delivered by courier and a signature will be required at the delivery address entered on the order.
- Credit Application - we provide credit to certain customers, for further details please email or call us to send you a credit application form.
- BANK DETAILS FOR BANK TRANSFERS
- Price Point Importers Pty Ltd
- National Australia Bank
- BSB 082356
- A/C 848 368 152
Please insert reference with payment and inform us via email or phone of payment done.
- Upon registration on our website or submission of a CA from you are opting to be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Should your account exceed our trading terms and be passed over for collection, all costs including agencies commissions, solicitor's fees and any other out of pocket expenses are the liability of the customer.
- The accuracy of products shown cannot be guaranteed as there are variations in the way colours are displayed on different computer screens.
- None of our products contain precious or semi precious stones, metals or other material. Terms such as "silver", "gold" or "crystal" are for description of colour only and do not refer to material.
- Availability of Products- All items are stocked in our warehouse. However in the unlikely scenario that an item is not available, we will substitute ordered item with a similar product of either same or higher value.
- We are not liable for any delay caused by invalid information, or non-matching billing/shipping information or any other insufficient/invalid information that holds your order for further clarification.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be the essence and the seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. A tracking email will be sent once the order is dispatched.
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
- No credit claims will be accepted after 7 days. All claims for breakages must be accompanied by photographs of the damage. No credits will be accepted for price labelled items, change of mind or COVID19 products.
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, https://www.pointaustralia.com.au/ will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- https://www.pointaustralia.com.au/ makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or server that makes it available are free of virus or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- You agree to indemnify and hold https://www.pointaustralia.com.au/ and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against https://www.pointaustralia.com.au/ arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Agreement to be bound by Terms
It is a condition of use of this site that Users agree to these Terms and Conditions. By registering to use this site Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The User warrants that they are either the person, or in the case of a corporation, an authorised representative of the corporation, that is named as the User in the registration form. It is a breach of this User agreement and also a misrepresentation with both potential civil and criminal consequences for a person to register as a User that they are not authorised to represent for this purpose. The Owner reserves the right at any stage to contact a User to confirm both the validity of the account and also the currency and security of the passwords used.
From time to time information that would normally be available through the site (including supplier's catalogs) may not be able to be accessed online because of technical or other problems. The Owner, and the Service Provider expressly excludes liability to any User of this site in respect of the unavailability of content regardless of whether or not this unavailability is caused by the negligence of the Owner or the Service Provider.
Privacy and Storage of your personal information
It is necessary for the Owner to capture information about you in order to provide the services offered through this website. The use of the information and your rights in respect of it is set out in the Privacy Statement on this Website.
Whilst all effort is made to keep pricing on this website up to date it is possible at times it may be out of date. As such prices on this website should only be considered as an "invitation to treat" rather than as an offer to provide these products at these prices. Your order and payment of goods will be deemed to be an offer and acceptance only happens when we accept the order. The website automatically sends you an order confirmation email. This email merely acknowledges that we have received your order but does not commit us to supply at the prices contained in the offer. Acceptance of your offer will be communicated manually.
Freight is payable by the customer at the current courier rates and may change at any time without notice.
The User agrees to indemnify the Owner and the Service Provider against any claim for loss or damage of any kind by any third party arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the Website by the User.
Material on this site is all the copyright of the Owner or the Service Provider and the copying or use of this information is not permitted unless prior written permission is received from the site owner.
Credit Card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars using:
- payment pages which comply with the Industry standard and use TSL 1.0 (SSL 3.0)
- a 128-bit SSL encryption
- secure SSL tunnel to connect to the payment gateway